CONFERENCE – DEBATE
(Interpretation: FR, DE, IT, NL, EN, DA, EL, ES, PT, FI, SV, CS)
Gabi Zimmer, President of the GUE/NGL Group and Raoul-Marc Jennar, independent researcher
9:20: TTIP, TPP, CETA with the ISDS, What impact on our democracies ?
Moderated by MEPs Helmut Scholz and Anne-Marie Mineur,
– Gary Neil, Executive director of the Council of Canadians
– Celeste Drake, AFL-CIO (USA)
– John Hilary, Director of War on Want (UK)
10:40 Mega trade deals, What impact on the climate and on sustainable development goals ?
Moderated by MEPs Lola Sanchez and Eleonora Forenza
– Ruth Bergan, Co-ordinator of Trade Justice Movement (UK)
– Paul de Clerck, Friends of the Earth Europe (NL)
– Gopakumar Kappoori Legal advisor of Third World Network, India
12:10: Concluding remarks:
Amélie Canonne, President of AITEC and Matt Carthy, GUE/NGL MEP
If you need a badge please fill this form http://goo.gl/forms/M0xHg8Tfgg by Friday 14/11, and please come to collect it at Spinelli entrance of the European Parliament, rue Wiertz, the same day at 8:20, sharp.
Contact: Paul-E. Dupret email@example.com
Office in the EP: 5C007, Tél: +32(0)2 2842067 Cel-phone: +32(0)474 363077